Objections to making eGame FREE ?
14.07.2018 13:54 - Objections to making eGame FREE ?
Hello,

A while ago I stopped wanting to take donations for my software. But this is a bit problematic for eGame, which required paid registration to be fully functional, and I still get the occasional request to register it. I am currently thinking of still requiring registration of eGame (so I know how many people use it & which Amiga flavour they use it on), but making that registration FREE. My only problem is what already registered users of eGame will think of this. Will they be annoyed that they've previously paid for something that's now free? Or will the time they've had to use it (generally several years) make up for that?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://bit.ly/2LjeeZs
Motion Infographics Animation Company

Thank you.
14.07.2018 21:28 - Re: Objections to making eGame FREE ?
Zitat:
Original von paulaaron

Any help will be apprecited.

Immer noch derselbe Rechtschreibfehler! Es heißt appre-cia-ted!!! Ich finde, wenn man schon Leute für blöd verkaufen will, sollte man sich wenigstens die Mühe geben, die Ortographie korrekt zu beherrschen.

Diese Kritik muss auch mal gestattet sein, immerhin machen diese Leute ja bereits einen erheblichen Anteil der Kommunikation hier im Forum aus. Also Paula, merk dir das bitte!

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Svensson am 14.07.2018 21:28.
15.07.2018 01:12
Ach quatsch Svensson, man muss nur irgendso so ein dingensgeraffel von Paula kaufen und schon laufen die animierten Livespiele hier auf Aureon FM wieder einwandfrei.
15.07.2018 21:45 - Re:
Wahrscheinlich hast du Recht, müsste mal einer ausprobieren ;-)
15.07.2018 23:27 - Re: Re:
Zitat:
Original von Svensson
Wahrscheinlich hast du Recht, müsste mal einer ausprobieren ;-)

Pfft!
Mache zwar viel Morses mit, aber DIT darf mal wer anderet machen ;)